The “Call of Cthulhu: Arkham” setting guide has been announced for the first quarter of 2024
It will be available in both hardcover and PDF on release. It will also be available in a collector’s edition leatherette exclusively from Chaosium.com.
The “Call of Cthulhu: Arkham” is a 272-page book and full colour. It marks an overhaul in the visual theme and mood of all Call of Cthulhu titles. This book looks unlike any Call of Cthulhu book that has come before it.
- A sandbox campaign setting for Call of Cthulhu.
- The history of Arkham and the Miskatonic University.
- Details of 9 neighborhoods, with over 290 locations described.
- New rules and skills for Arkham investigators.
- More than 80 fully-detailed NPCs.
- Gossip and rumors to use as scenario seeds for original stories.
- Street and neighborhood maps, as well as floorplans of key locations.
- Two Arkham city map posters, one for players, and one with hidden information for the Keeper.
- A poster-sized copy of pages of the Arkham Advertiser newspaper prop.
The long awaited guide to the signature city of the Cthulhu Mythos
On the streets of Arkham, the threat of the Cthulhu Mythos is ever-present. A quiet town in New England—home to the prestigious Miskatonic University—Arkham’s underbelly hides criminals, speakeasies, and a witch-cursed history. Call of Cthulhu: Arkham is the definitive guide to the signature setting of Call of Cthulhu.
Also… did you know Call of Cthulhu is bigger than Dungeons & Dragons in Japan?
Read here on Penandpaper.news: Call of Cthulhu is big in Japan